Sprinkles

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sprinkles
Sprinkles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Vocaloids

3 posters

Go down

Vocaloids Empty Vocaloids

Post  Mitsuhime Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 am

mm, thread for vocaloids about vocaloids and probably nothing else.

So, does anyone like them besides me?
I do know that they are kinda hated by some because they are 'not real' being voice synthesizers and all but I love them more then those English singers anyway <3

Who's your favorite? Do you favor any of their songs?
I've totally fallen in love with IA -Aria on the Planetes- one of the newest Vocaloids >w<
Mitsuhime
Mitsuhime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloids Empty Re: Vocaloids

Post  Aybrie Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:01 pm

I forever shun you for IA. But, I like them too. I'm not as much of a Voca nut as I use to be, but I listen to them once in awhile. OBVIOUSLY My favorite song and character is Toeto. ( My display picture is always her.. ) But I like Luka since she's the rightful singer of the song, and also sings my other favorite Voca song, Double Lariat.

And the real voice thing is meh. Since they are sampled by real people they are kind of real. I still find it weird that Len and Rin and the same girl in real life. o_o Kind of creepy since Lens voice is hot..

I'd rather listen to real people sing vocaloid songs rather then listen to vocaloids though, lol. I listen to a lot of rockleetist and Akiakane and my really close friend DollyKissable. (Go listen to her music, it's good xD)

I listen to some Miku, but she's not my one of my favorites, that's for sure. I don't know who died and made Miku queen but whatever. I don't like Kaito or Gakupo. Their voices are so.. ewwie to me. I do listen to Clear a lot though, mm. -Fangirlscream-
The fact that Clear is actually human too makes it all that much better!
Gumi is really amazing, she sounds so realistic compared to everyone else, sometimes I forget she isn't real.
Aybrie
Aybrie

http://aybrie.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuhime Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Haha x3 IA is just too pretty though *-*
I love the Kagamine's 悪の[Aku no] songs >w< [Made the class play based on it XD]

KAITO's voice I can't stand either buy Gakupo's is okay to me x3
Gumi, I never really listen to XD

As for covers by real people, Gero is probably my favorite XD

Mitsuhime
Mitsuhime

Back to top Go down

Post  Tofuuuu Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Well, I like to listen to vocaloid and I do have Project Diva 2nd on psp, although I never bothered to do the ps3 dreamy theater add-on or whatever that is called.

Not familiar with the vocaloid characters listed previously but I only heard Luka(and obviously Miku) so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRdormC8nu4&feature
Also, does anyone know what is the name of the song before it switches to Electric Angel? The song ends around 1:35.
Tofuuuu
Tofuuuu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuhime Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 am

Hmm, can't say I know the song XD

GUMI and IA is pretty new I guess. Well, not sure about Gumi XD

Len and Rin are the yellow haired ones, Kagamine twins, I wouldn't really call them twins though, they're suppose to be the mirror image of the other if I'm not mistaken x3

KAITO's the vocaloid people normally pair up with Miku, but I prefer KAITO x MEIKO XD
Gakupo's this male vocaloid that has long purple hair x3 I don't really know much about him x3

Clear and Gero are real humans like we said before XD
They're NicoNicoDouga[a japanese video hosting site] singers x3

Mitsuhime
Mitsuhime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum